Wednesday 18 April 2012

Extraordinary! This Fat Women Successfully Lose Weight 421 Pounds

This woman was initially super obese. Just imagine, the weight equals the weight of her husband and four children together. But now, she successfully lose his weight as much as 421 pounds. What's the secret?

The woman named Marie Eaton came from Nottinghamshire, England. Two years ago, Marie's body weight reached 701.1 pounds, over 11 pounds of body weight if the husband and four children together.

"At my heaviest weight, I could not go up the stairs. I had to sleep on the sofa," said 42-year-old Marie.

Marie experienced obesity began after her mother died of a heart attack at his side. To cope with feelings of sadness, she chose to eat and eat.

As a teenager, precisely at the age of 16 years, Marie has reached the weight of 125.7 pounds. As you age, the body continues to bubble up when his birthday to-40, reaching 701.1 pounds.

"Actually, my weight was normal until I was 16 years. But then my mother died and it really made me upset. Food became my way to overcome the trauma of loss," as quoted by the Daily Mail story.

Marie certainly feel very embarrassed by his super fat. She even becomes agoraphobia sufferers, people who fear being in crowds or leave the safe zone. Mother of four children chose to remain at home.

"I know by being on the couch, it's not going to make me fall. Not like seats that can be broken when I was in a public area," she explained.

Marie awareness for a new weight loss came when Paul, who has been his life partner, ask her to marry. She was determined to look less fat on her wedding day. Within two years after Paul proposed to her, Marie successfully lose weight as much as 421.1 pounds. The amount is equal to weight four children, Alice, Emily, Lucy and Adam, rolled into one.

"Application Paul made me focus and encouraged me to lose weight. I will not look terrible in her wedding gown," she said.

To lose weight, Marie strict diet. She ate only 800 calories per day. The food they consume has changed from chocolate, crisps and sugary drinks to salad, fish and chicken and water.

With such a diet, lost weight 209.4 pounds. Doctors were then advised to perform surgery on the stomach, to prevent returning to a diet when I was fat.

Marie also exercise. Assisted by a personal trainer, his weight continued to fall until it successfully cut its 224.9 pounds.

With his weight had dropped quite a lot, Marie also appear confident when she got married last 5 November 2011. Body weight was 293.2 pounds. Now, after continued diligent exercise, weight was 257.9 pounds.

"By changing my eating habits were very influential. Just stop snacking and change the type of food to help me reduce my weight. I also have a personal coach and my weight slowly diminishing," she said.

Marie is now very much in love lives. She also wanted to experience it can share with others who are also struggling to lose weight.

No comments :

Post a Comment